Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Scarlett Johansson's Golden Globes

For Kevin: Scarlett Johansson in the red dress she wore to the Golden Globe Awards, as requested. Click to "enlarge."

But wait, there's more...

From "It" Girl Hell:
In case you missed it, Scarlett Johansson had her boobs squeezed by a gay fashion designer/Channel E! Interviewer at this year's Golden Globe Awards. The groper, Isaac Mizrahi, told Scarlett "I wanna know about the underwear you've got on," in which Scarlett then replied, "Not much." Then Isaac went in for the kill...
Shocked, Scarlett asked him what was going on. He said he was just taking notes. So she said "take all the notes you want." Geez, I guess it's ok to fondle women's boobs if you're gay. If that's what it takes then I'm coming outta the closet right now...

7 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

You realize that with this blog entry, you now officially qualify as a Scarlett Johansson stalker.

Your restraining order will likely be arriving any day now.

 
At 10:55 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet. I'll scan and post it as soon as I receive it.

 
At 12:43 PM, February 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love this post. For SOME reason, I find myself going back to it regularly after checking out your new posts.
Maybe we can get a match set of restrainng orders....

 
At 11:17 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Michael Markowitz said...

Must...get...bigger...monitor...

 
At 9:37 PM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, not tired of it yet...

 
At 9:29 AM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never get tired of looking at this one. So, I've put it on my desktop. It makes my computer run slower, but who cares? Now I can't seem to get any work done. Oh whell...

 
At 2:38 AM, September 10, 2007, Blogger SAIDESTROYER said...

I'm still looking for some photo-set S.J. made with Marilyn Manson's ex-eife Dita Von Teese

Oh, boy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home