Monday, November 21, 2005

Scarlett Johansson Turns 21

Happy Birthday to Scarlett Johansson, who was born on November 22, 1984.

"The Island" will be released on DVD on December 13, 2005. I'll finally be able to see the movie for myself and get pissed off all over again that they refused to let Ms. Johansson have a nude scene.

For those of you who are new to The View From Oblivion, I kicked this blog off with a news story about Michael Bay forcing her to put on underwear, and eventually she became the blog's unofficial mascot. I haven't posted about Scarlett in months -- makes me wonder what she's been up to.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, November 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May they burn in Hell for forcing Ms. Johannson to go against her natural sense of artistic licentiousness like that.

Scarlett fan letter

 
At 1:21 AM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Nicely put. Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home