Friday, November 04, 2005

Star Wars & The Apprentice

Okay, I despise so-called "Reality" TV, but I couldn't help noticing the commercial for the sweeps week episode of "The Apprentice" starring Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and a squad of Imperial Stormtroopers. Check it out, Trump is facing off against Vader at the boardroom table... isn't that clever? And awww, The Donald just fired Chewbacca... isn't that cute?

Here's my question: How much would you pay to watch Chewie rip Donald Trump's arms out of their sockets? Could you really put a price tag on that? That is what Wookiees are notorious for doing to their opponents when they lose.

Here's my advice, Mr. Trump: Let the Wookiee win. After all, he's got better hair.

And while I'm discussing commercials, has anyone noticed the one that claims the new Lexus will engage all five of your senses? Okay, I'll bite: What's a Lexus taste like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home