Sunday, July 17, 2005

Scarlett Johansson in Next Bat-Sequel


Kidding. I'm just posting this because (a) I was researching information on comic book movie adaptations and discovered that Ms. Johansson (right) co-starred with Thora Birch (left) in Ghost World (which I guess I'll have to watch now), and (b) I hadn't made a Scarlett Johansson post in 3 days, which just seemed wrong, since she's become this blog's unofficial mascot/resident goddess.

By the way, the news media is still reporting on "the bra incident." And finally, Cindy Pearlman confirms what I'd suspected, that when everyone was quoting Ms. Johansson as saying, "I'm not wearing this cheap ... bra," the ellipsis did not indicate that she'd paused in mid-sentence:

"Many actresses would have given me the list of rules for the love scene with Ewan McGregor," Bay says. "Scarlett goes, 'Look, I'm not wearing this cheap motherfucking bra. I'm going to do this fucking naked.'"

Go Scarlett!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home